Monday, September 21, 2015

poem - crank it

dear great Father/Mother,
you have allowed me to see
that the universe is made of love,
and that it's essence is more loving,
intelligent, and funky, than any
human mind can hope to grasp.
you have allowed me to see that
every person lives in a cocoon of love,
forever resting in a bosom of protection,
and that "bad things" only get through
because they teach lessons that
must be learned for the greater good.
that's all there is to it!
so, Father/Mother, i'm asking you now to allow
me to know the most love and magic
possible in what is left of this lifetime.
i want the maximum voltage that can
come through this line. i want full tilt
funkiness from the other side.
oh, my Beloved, now that you have let
me know you, i want all that i can stand.
Beloved, i've removed the blockages,
and i'm ready. i can handle it.
turn up the amp to 11. crank it.
open the flood gates, 'cause i'm not afraid.
as John Fogerty once sang,
"put me in, coach. i'm ready to play".

No comments:

Post a Comment